Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Truck Boy



Some boys are into sports, others books, video games, dinosaurs.....my boy is a truck...engine...motorcycle kind of guy.   His eyes light up when he sees an airplane or any thing on wheels.  I love seeing what makes him tick.

So here is one of my favorite truck stories of Drew.  One morning, as I was preparing to head out for errands with the kiddos, Drew approached me and ask if he could use the dried beans to play with his cement truck.  I said "Not right now buddy, we have to leave soon."

A few minutes later I walk into the kitchen only to discover an empty blueberry carton.  "Drew! Bring me the cement truck!"  Oh, sure enough the missing berries were in the cement truck.  Technically, he didn't use the dried beans, and it caught me so off guard I couldn't help but laugh.  Then I had to figure out how to get those mushy little things out of there.  After draining the barrel with a water hose, I discovered more random contents, including peanuts and marshmallows.  What in the world?!

My life is not boring, and I wouldn't change it for anything.  I love my truck boy and all his creative ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment