Friday, November 9, 2012

Family Christian Deals November

I am so thankful to be partnering with some great Christian companies and excited to let you know about great products at good deals.  So today, I have to tell you about some bargains I have found this week, one of which I have already taken advantage of!  Now that the Holidays are closing in on us, I am going to try to let you know about deals as I find them.

How cute is this?!  The Little People Nativity.  When I get my decorative nativity scene out every year, my kids and all their friends always want to play with it.  Solution? Kids version! Now they can see the story as you tell it, and act it out.  So cute as a visual, play activity, and you can encourage them to tell you the story.  Familychristian.com has it for 29.99  right now(normally 42.99)  the sale price is cheaper than amazon.  Also if you click the link below you will get free shipping on orders over 45.00. 



Right now you can buy this cd, Come to the Well, by Casting Crowns for $5.00, normally 13.99.  I have this cd, it is a must have.  My favorite songs are: Wedding Day, Spirit Wind, Jesus Friend of Sinners, City on a Hill, Come to the Well.  It is well worth the 5 bucks, great, cheap gift for family members.  I also read the book, Mark Hall wrote titled : The Well that you can buy separately, awesome!!





Lastly, I wanted to recommend a GREAT read, if you are a woman, wife, mom, or know one, got your perfect gift.  Stormie Omartian's The Power of a Praying wife, parent and woman, 3 in 1 book.  How great is that?!  Now at familychristian.com for 8.99, usually 17.99.   They have 50% off a lot of fabulous books right now, click below to see all their discounted selections.



Free Shipping Over $45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment