Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Food Line-up



Well, our Super Bowl Sunday plans got altered when my daughter & I caught the cold, bummer. We will not be spreading the love, but that doesn't mean we can't have our own little fun & tastes family Super Bowl party.  My hubs and I like to go to a local restaurant for their Happy hour, not for the drinks, but the 1/2 off appetizers.  It makes for a unique, varied & cheap meal.  Taking inspiration from there, this is what we are going to be snacking on tonight. Click the links for the recipes I'm using.

Chunky Homemade Guacamole, the only way you can go with guac!
Queso Fundido, from the Pioneer Woman, the picture looks amazing, hope it is!
Classic, simple Sliders Football + burgers a must! (It's nice they are small so you can try other things)
Buffalo Wings & fixings , by Alton Brown
Twice Baked Potatoes, by Giada, not gonna lie I'm looking forward to these the most!
Fluffy, Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies, by Women Living Well, I love my usual "Baker's Chocolate" recipe, but she had these up on Instagram last night & I just couldn't resist, I'll let ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment