Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Dinner Menu Ideas & Recipes




I love making new & fresh meals for our family, and my husband really enjoys the variety.  Here is a few ideas of dinners we are going to be eating over the next week & a half, in case you needed a little inspiration.  I included a few crockpot (CP) meals too, so thankful for cooler weather to break that back out! I tried to include my favorite recipes too!  And I wanted to mention A few of the meals on the list I am trying for the first time (*) so I can't vouch for the starred recipes just yet.

Tortellini soup & Wedge salads
CP Thai Green Curry *
CP Meatballs, mashed potatoes, green beans *
Chicken tenders (cooked in coconut oil), side salad, broccoli
CP Salsa Verde Beef Tacos *
Meatball Subs 
CP Homemade Chicken noodle soup, garlic bread
BLT sandwiches, Fries & homemade pickles
Lettuce Wraps *
Toast & fruit (always a simple staple, lots of toppings & fresh or canned fruit, quick & easy but filling)
CP Chicken Philly sandwiches, fries, fruit *

Enjoy!! I would love to know if you try any!

1 comment:

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment