Monday, April 22, 2013

Don't Underestimate the POWER of the Gospel


I want to share something with you that has been on my heart lately.  I continue to be amazed at the power of the gospel.  Now that kinda sounds "churchy", but what I mean is sometimes I think I need to have it all together when I go to serve.  I get caught thinking that everything needs to be perfectly planned out step by step, that I need to have my act together, I should figure out what I am going to say when I go to minister, serve at church, encourage a friend, pray in front of a group of people, but the more I understand God's grace, the less preparing I am doing.  I’m starting to grasp that it isn’t about me, it is about Jesus, what He has done and what His Holy Spirit can do through me. ….Don’t worry about what to say or how to say it.  At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking but the Spirit of your Father Speaking through you. Matthew 10:19b-20................................................

Stop by Covered In Grace to read the rest of this post, where I am a guest for Monday Meet Up, see ya over there!