Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Are You Waching?


My good friend got me a magazine subscription for my birthday.  I REALLY enjoy magazines, I pull out page after page and keep the ideas for my future house, crafts, vacation spots, party inspiration, and creative new recipes to try.  (Click here for my tips on keeping your magazine ideas organized.)   So, I got my first "Real Simple" magazine last week, picked it up and thoroughly enjoyed perusing through the pages on our trip up north this past weekend.  I never thought one simple sentence in a REAL SIMPLE magazine would forever alter my life, but it has.  It stopped me dead in my tracks and challenged me.  I read it over and over, thought about it, highlighted it, underlined it, came back to reread it and I could not wait to share it with you................................

This morning I am blessed to be able to contribute over at Grace Everyday, CLICK HERE to read the rest of the story!