Saturday, December 15, 2012

20 Bible Passages of Incredible Truths

In order for you to become the person you are supposed to become, you need to know who you are, you need to know what God thinks of you, how He sees you, what He has in store for you, what he has done for you.  You need to renew your mind by reading the word.  I encourage you to not only read these verses, but to speak them out loud and believe them!

"Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes" Ephesians 1:4 NLT

"So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus."  Romans 8:1


"This is real love--not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins." 1 John 4:10 NLT

"Yet now he has reconciled you to himself through the death of Christ in his physical body. As a result, he has brought you into his own presence, and you are holy and blameless as you stand before him without a single fault." Colossians 1:22

"No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."  Romans 8:39


" How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him." 1 John 3:1 NIV

"For the grace of God (His unmerited favor and blessing) has come forward (appeared) for the deliverance from sin and the eternal salvation for all mankind."  Titus 2:11 AMP

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 5:24 NIV


"But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you.  O Israel, the one who formed you says“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you,   I have called you by name; you are mine.  When you go through deep waters, will be with you.  When you go through rivers of difficulty,  you will not drown.  When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up;  the flames will not consume you.  For I am the Lord, your God,    the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.  I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom.   I gave Ethiopia[a] and Seba in your place.  Others were given in exchange for you.  I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me.  You are honored, and I love you.  “Do not be afraid, for I am with you.  I will gather you and your children from east and west.  I will say to the north and south, 'Bring my sons and daughters back to Israel from the distant corners of the earth.  Bring all who claim me as their God,  for I have made them for my glory.  It was I who created them.’” Isaiah 43:1-7

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

"Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.  Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children." Ephesians 4:32-5:1 NLT

"Long ago the LORD said to Israel: "I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself." Jeremiah 31:3 NLT

"But as for you, Israel my servant, Jacob my chosen one,  descended from Abraham my friend, I have called you back from the ends of the earth,  saying, ‘You are my servant.’  For I have chosen you and will not throw you away.  Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.  Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."  Isaiah 41:8-10

"I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice in love and compassion.  I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will acknowledge the LORD."  Hosea 2:19-20

"God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."  2 Corinthians 5:21

I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever. My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people. Then the nations will know that I the Lord make Israel holy, when my sanctuary is among them forever."  Ezekiel 37:26-28

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

"The Lord Himself goes before you, and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you; do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."  Deuteronomy 31:8

"But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.  For he himself is our peace."  Ephesians 2:13-14

"For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are.  But now God has shown us a way to be made right with him without keeping the requirements of the law, as was promised in the writings of Moses[i] and the prophets long ago. We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are. For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard. Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins." Romans 3:20-24

For more encouraging bible verses visit:

Bible verses for Encouragement, 20 Great Scripture Quotes @ WhatChristiansWanttoKnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment