Thursday, October 18, 2012

Must have accessory this fall: scarves

Want to update your look, but don't want to bust the budget?  Try a few fun scarves to liven up you wardrobe. "Scarves can completely change the way an outfit looks, and they will also keep you warm as the weather changes this fall." examiner.com says as they name scarves the must have accessory for the season.  Here are a couple ways I like to wear mine, and below is an AWESOME video on how to tie your scarf 25 different ways.  You can find scarves just about anywhere now, take my zebra striped one below, my hubby got it for me from Kroger (the grocery store!!) and my friend Danielle tells me Claire's has cute ones at a great deal.  For an easy, inexpensive outfit update, scarves are they way to go.
 Happy accessorizing!  

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment