Monday, June 11, 2012

Powerful Love

Welcome,  I am so glad you stopped by, I hope you are encouraged!  I am hosting a link-up on Tuesdays called Taste Truth Tuesdays.  If you have a story or truth to share please leave a link to your post, or share a comment to spur other believers on in the faith.  Be sure to grab the Taste Truth Tuesday button on the right and include it in your post, or simply link back to this page!  I am excited to work with you to inspire others to "Taste and See that the Lord is good!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been focusing on the great love of God a lot lately.  What a truth to try to grasp!  Endless.....

I wanted to keep my writing simple and just share a few songs and scriptures that have been revealed to me during this study of the His love.  I Heard a pastor say recently "It was not the nails that held Jesus to the cross, it was. His LOVE for YOU that kept him there, till it was finished"  AMEN!  Powerful Love!!!

"The power of your love, running through my heart, shame has lost it's grip on me."  I am Not Ashamed

Jesus prays in the garden, just before he is crucified:  “…so that they(all believers) may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.”   John 17:23  That truth absolutely blows me away!  He loves me as he loves Jesus?!  And He goes on to say “I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.” John 17:26  The more we know of God, and is revealed to us by Jesus, the love that He has for his son will be in us, and Jesus himself will be in us!  Amazing!

"“What is this love, given to us? Received my life, through selfless sacrifice.  Although we fail, The Cross prevails, forgiveness stands, you take me back again.” From YouDeserve

“This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.” 1 John 4:10


"I am reaching out to find theres nothing greater than Your love that holds my life."  Love like Fire

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16


"There is love that came for us, humbled to a sinner's cross.  You broke my shame and sinfulness.  You rose again, victorious ………You are stronger, You are stronger, Sin is broken.  You have saved me.  It is written, "Christ is risen."  Jesus, You are Lord of all!"  Stronger

“One thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong, and that you, O Lord, are loving.”  Psalm 62:11-12a



"Unfailing love, stronger than mountains, deeper that oceans, reaches to me."  You are my strength

God wants us to know how much He loves us.  Have faith that He loves you dearly, trust Him, believe His son.  “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.” John 15:9






2 comments:

  1. It blows my mind that as Jesus was about to face the most agonizing ordeal imaginable, that He was praying for us! Thanks for the great post and for hosting the linkup!
    God bless,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful songs and links. I am always amazed at how much music ministers to my soul. God is so good. He loves us so much... it's overwhelming to try and comprehend. Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment