Tuesday, March 27, 2012

God has got COFFEE!!



Last night we stopped by our family members' house.  We brought a 12 ounce bag of Starbucks coffee we had just purchased to try with them.  Before we left my husband and I both felt the Holy Spirit nudging us to leave the brand new package of fresh coffee with them.  I have to admit, at first I didn't want to leave it, isn't it funny how God a lot of times asks you to sacrifice something that you really value?  I know coffee isn't a big deal to most people, but it is to me, it doesn't come cheap....especially Starbucks, and I am on a grocery budget (the coffee was on sale this week, so I purchased 2 with a coupon).  So, anyways we left the coffee, and I was filled with joy as I gave it to them, it was great seeing their surprised faces, they were so thankful.  They too LOVE coffee.

Today I stopped by a friends house while on a walk.  She invited me in, offered me a hot cup of coffee and then said "Hey, do you want a bag of coffee?"  Seriously?!  I replied "Well, I don't need it..." To which she said, "Oh just take that brand new bag in there, it is the "Tribute" flavor by Starbucks, really good, and my husband is bringing us a new bag today, go ahead!"  I was excited beyond words.  Not only was this coffee free, but it was bigger (16 ounce) than the one we gave away.  God is good!  Just can't get enough of His grace!  Thank you Lord for hearing and delivering yet another desire of my heart....unbelievable!

The above story was my first post ^

AND now for the rest of the story....... TODAY we had a friend stop by our house and give us yet ANOTHER bag of coffee, this time it was $30.00 a pound and only sold at one Starbucks in Michigan!  We gave away 12 ounces and God gave us 24 ounces back.  The way he gives is so much better.  Thank you Jesus for blessing us once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment