Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gluten Free Waffles

I just wanted to share my favorite pancake/waffle mix with you guys.  I LLOOOVVVEEE pancakes, waffles, french toast...basically anything that tastes good smothered in syrup.  I have made my own breakfast treats from scratch the crepes actually turned out really good, but the pancakes I made the other morning weren't the best.  I really LOVE this mix:  Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix

The pancakes are awesome!  I made the waffles this weekend and they were a hit as well!  It is a little pricey, but a lot cheaper than eating out a restaurant.  So whether you are hosting a guest, or have a family member in your house who eats gluten-free this breakfast will be sure to please.  It has different variations, I just used the waffle recipe on the package.  Just wanted to pass along a recommendation for ya!  You can find it at Kroger (in the health food area) and Whole Foods.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment