Sunday, March 6, 2011

Why I started this blog?

I am starting this blog to share ideas on how to "Season the Day".  I wanted to name it Seize the Day, but the name was already taken, and after brainstorming with my creative husband about what I wanted this blog to be about, he quickly said "I know, how about Season the Day?".  Perfect!  I want to offer practical ideas on how people can make small changes to "spice" up every day life.  We only get one chance here on this earth, make it count!  Enjoy your life! 

I look forward to sharing ideas on Healthy Food, Family Fun, Entertaining, and more! 

What motivated me to ge this blog going is the overall health of my family.  There is too many health, mental, family problems in this world, and I am not willing to let my marriage or kids suffer from it, if I can help it.  Through God's help I hope to make a difference in my family and perhaps in yours! 

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment