Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gluten Free Here We Come!

So after a visit last week to my Chiropractor Dr. Jason Olafsson (http://www.customhealthcenter.com/) my x-rays revealed something surprising.   My neck is curving the opposite way that it should be, and I have an enlarged thyroid.  I was completely blown away!  I eat "pretty" healthy, and I'm in decent shape.  Having health problems creap up on me in my 20s is throwing me for a loop, I am too young for this right?!  I am going to get adjusted 3 times a week, and I am making a few changes to my diet to correct the problem.  Our family doesn't really do things medically, we tend to lean towards natural healing/living.  I look forward to sharing what just a few changes to my lifestyle can make in my health. 

In addition to the new suppliments (Vitamin D3 & Standard Process Multi-vitamin) the first change I am making to my diet: going Gluten Free!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Isn't gluten in everything?!  As a carb lover, this will be an adjustment. My poor family, they will be subjected to this new eating lifestyle with me!  Gluten free, is it even possible?  YES!  "For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37

Since a lot of people are going gluten free, I thought it might be fun to share ideas on menus & recipes.  Please send any good ones my way!     


And so it begins.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment