Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Love Strengthens

I read this the other day and I can't stop thinking about it:

But while knowledge makes us feel important, it is love that strengthens the church. 1 Cor 8:1b

Isn't that interesting?  I mean it seems like we are constantly on a path to gaining more knowledge.  But according to this little snippet from scripture it isn't how much you know that makes a difference, what is truly important is showing & living a life of love.

This truth is really challenging me to really love more.  On days I'm struggling in that area (ya know, having a hard time loving other people, putting others first, or just being plain old selfish) I'm reminded it's time to hang out with Jesus more.  Because, "Loved people, love people!"  When you know you're loved, you can't help but love on others.

This week I want to strengthen others, I want to love well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment