Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday E-Cook Book Special

Hey guys just wanted to let you know about a deal on a fabulous E-Cookbook I am supporting!  I personally have it, and it is great, has meal plans (for a month!) and a grocery list that goes with - which I love and saves me so much time!  Also, the best part of the recipes is they take 20 minutes from start to finish, and as a busy mom, that is just what I need.  * Bonus recipe feature, there is a bible verse with each recipe, so in case you get to the end of the day and haven't cracked the word open, or even had any quiet time, use that 20 minutes while you are cooking to meditate on that scripture. *

The eBook will be 50% off on Friday, November 23rd, and Monday, November 26th. The discount codes are "FRIDAY50" and "MONDAY50" respectively.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment