Wednesday, October 10, 2012

When I am weak, He is strong!

Ever wake up and feel like everything went wrong the whole morning? That was me today.  Thing after thing....and of course today is one of the 2 days a month I am serving at church in ministry. " Not today Lord ", I thought.  I got frustrated, discouraged, and then felt totally inadequate to serve at all!  Of course God is good and reminded me "listen when you are at your lowest, I got my A-game."  And I was reminded of the scripture "When you are weak I am strong" from 2 Corinthians 12:9.  I was set at rest as I decided, I was not going to do what God had called me to do today in my own strength, but in His.

I went to our mom's group with total peace and love in my heart, and of course complete reliance on the almighty!!   God showed up and did what he does best, shine through!  It was neat watching him move, and things always go so much smoother when "I decrease, and Jesus increases." From John 3:30.

So I wanted to encourage you with this today, where you are weak He is strong!  Don't always look at your strengths to see where you can be used, in your weaknesses God has more room to move and show His power.  Pray and ask God what He wants you to do, in all things, and let Him shine through.

This afternoon God emphasized his strength to me in a podcast where the speaker said "I am not just going with my strengths anymore, I don't want to be limited by and operate in my own abilities, I am going to operate on what God can do through me."  God can use any body to do anything!  Lets not limit what we can do, let's be open to the truth that God is ABLE to do immeasurably more than we can think!

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:21 

So excited to hear how God uses you in a greater way than you ever thought possible!!  Where you are weak He is strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment