Wednesday, October 3, 2012

This is Our God

Just been reading some verses that describe my daddy in heaven.  This is who my God is. This is my savior.

"In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation." 

"Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!  O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you." Isaiah 30:19

"The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love" Psalm 103:8

He's awesome! Sooooo good, full of grace, it's his kindness that leads us to change our mind.  I pray that today I can understand his grace, goodness, trustworthiness, faithfulness, mercy, unfailing love towards me.  As it flows to me from him, I can show those same attributes to those around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment