Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cinnamon Ice Cream


We had friends over recently and they introduced us to cinnamon ice cream, wow, it is SO SO SO good! I encourage you to try it!  Today was VERY warm outside and I wanted to have a dessert that could cool us down, too bad I didn't buy ice cream this week!  Then I remembered: Oh, I have an ice cream maker!  I will just make some then!  I decided to make a recipe without eggs so it would be ready faster.  Here is what I tried, and it was delish!

Indgredients:
1 cup of whole milk
1 and 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 and 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
pinch of salt

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, pour into your ice cream maker and get ready to enjoy in about 30 minutes, freeze if you like it more firm.  Super easy, really tasty, ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn, Leave a Comment